Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rain Rain Come Again Another Day

Rain rain go away
Come again another day
Little Johnny wants to play
Rain rain go away...

Can't help but remember this poem from school, which we would say everytime it rained. Only unlike little Johnny, I love the rains...The weather has been lovely since the past couple of days and I HAD to go on a drive...so I did. Here are some pics for you to see...And Agnes Georgia looks lovely, and you inspired me to get clicking on my iphone today :)

This is the Jumeirah Beach Road where we stopped for a Chocolate fondant with ice cream...yummm...

In the car...
Yes you guessed it right...that's my friend with her freshly done pedicure...:)
View from my chair

18 You Spoke:

A said...

It's pouring here too and I love it :-))))

Great pictures!!!

Salomie said...

My sister was caught in the middle of a hailstorm couple of days ago on her way to Dubai; their bus windshield was completely cracked & hail entered the engine or something so they had to turn back. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience :D

D said...

Wow! The rains can uplift your mood just as well as a sunny day!

Reflections said...

ooooh the rains were, sorry, are good huh!!!!
But u notice it really hasn't cooled down or anything:-S. Ofcourse we knw it is a signal for the summer to start in earnest;-S

@shalom - we too were in the car while it hailed but luckily just a km away from home...I was thrilled but the kids were a bit intimidated coz they were not sure wht exactly was happening:-)


p.s - Nope I didnt guess right...I thot they were ur feet & tht ur husband took the pic;-D

Piper .. said...

lovely pics! The last two days have been bright and sunny here. But we too had a week of rain before that!

Renu said...

I enjoy the puictures as its sighteeing Dubai for me:)

Iya said...

b'lore wants rain tooo...its so hot here..

DeeplyDip said...

@Agnes: is it still raining there? sadly the rains have disappeared here :(

@Shalom: Ya the hailstorm was a shock! Luckily I was home but heard the loud noise it created...

@D: Yes for me it's usually the rains that make me all chirrpy and happy...

@Reflections: yup...but sob sob...good times don't last too long :(...I am dreading the summer...the later it comes the better!
and well you were not supposed to guess it right...was being cheeky and i guess i succeded? btw i am also there in the pic...in the black jeans!!

@Piper: sounds good haan...i want more rain!!

@Renu: Ok I will rememebr this and click some more pics for you :)

@Iya: aww...hope you get them soon :)

A said...

@ DD: same here :-) it's back to "normal".

neeraj_only said...

hey , rain so enjoyable , specially if it comes after some gap.

btw , with reference to your comment dated : 18th feb 2009 , action has been taken and i have displayed some of my cartoons on my blog and on "flickr" :)

Thanks for showing interest , and plz do visit my blog , after all "this" blog entry has been made on your demand :P

Mampi said...

Divine Pics

DeeplyDip said...

@Agnes:It rained again this weekend...but was not as good as last week...

@neeraj: just saw this! am on my way to your blog now...

@Mampi: thanks...

Just call me 'A' said...

i love the rain and walking in the rain and all that, as long as I don't feel the wetness on my skin..esp legs/feet.

Another Kiran In NYC said...

Okay darling...blog update hua! Im back :)

Salomie said...

Hey girl, you've been tagged!!!

Reflections said...

Well I looked & looked...well u cd have posted out a clearer picture;-S....but then I guess thts precisely why u posted it;-))

Magical Homes said...

where's you?

Reflections said...

Hellllooooo....no new post?????

Busy????

Post a Comment